Why Drone pilots should be responsible

• Thread starter Deleted member 118536
  • Start date
Yeh same here,cesnas like mosquitos here,all over the sky very low like they own the place,,,yet no one complain about them near gliding over houses,if it was a drone all the complaining will start,,
Anyway that's a great bit of footage,,,yes we must give way at all time to manned aircraft but I wonder who be at fault if it hit a recreational drone being so low,,probly instant blame the drone,

Yeh same here,cesnas like mosquitos here,all over the sky very low like they own the place,,,yet no one complain about them near gliding over houses,if it was a drone all the complaining will start,,
Anyway that's a great bit of footage,,,yes we must give way at all time to manned aircraft but I wonder who be at fault if it hit a recreational drone being so low,,probly instant blame the drone,
Its most likely a connecting flight from charlotte international to tri cities airport . neither are anywhere close to here .

Drone Pilots are under a microscope every time they take to the air But this kinda thing happens all the time

Definitely not a B-52 Stratofortress. They have swept wings and are powered by 8 jet engines.

Looks more like a B-29 Superfortress, but I'll leave that to others to confirm.
Given the size of that aircraft it is likely higher than you estimate.

This guy really surprised me. I was way below 400 ft, so was he.

Drone Pilots are under a microscope every time they take to the air But this kinda thing happens all the time

Please address that you have changed the video's title from a B-52 to a B-29.

This would explain the posts which point out the error.

I was flying with ATC authorization to 400’ when I observed a Cessna heading my way, I dove for the ground and he banked hard right. Now maybe in actuality we weren't close and he banked hard for fun... but it was scary anyhow. Sorry to hijack but yes you have to stay aware at all times. I wish I could have gotten video of my incident but was busy flying out of harms way.

Because they are pilots, they are responsible for everything that might happen because of their drones.

because we fly uncertified RPAS with unprofessional post-sale customer support by a secretive chinesse company which does not abide to common sense aviation industry rules, like being transparent about design errors and all that ****

Last edited:
because we fly uncertified RPAS with unprofessional post-sale customer support by a secretive chinesse company which does not abide to common sense aviation industry rules, like being transparent about design errors and all that ****

Are you making a joke or serious ?

DJI are most likely the most responsible Multi Rotor brand out there - witness the Geofencing .. Restricted Area ... No Fly Area limitations in the FW using GPS data etc.
Altitude restrictions when near restricted areas ... etc. etc.

Of course you can go buy another brand that is less restrictive and fly where you want ... trouble is WE ALL get it the neck then.

Why did you omit the fact none of the pilots are licensed .

Note: a Part 107 operator is Certified, not Licensed.

(Become a Drone Pilot)
"In order to fly your drone under the FAA's Small UAS Rule (Part 107), you must obtain a Remote Pilot Certificate from the FAA. This certificate demonstrates that you understand the regulations, operating requirements, and procedures for safely flying drones "

I was under the impression that the FAA only issues certificates. No pilots are technically “licensed”. I could be wrong though so my bad if I am..,

Could be a semantic rabbit hole.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj