Who's phantom has traveled the furthest?

That's a current one I've been flying my Matrice 100 a lot lately trying to figure out what works the best for flight time.
Is that how you're getting 30min flight times? With the matrice?

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

The question was asked. I answered.

So why not get on topic instead of poo pooing someone who answers? Why are you doing this? What is the motivation?

If you don't like my post, ignore it and move on.
No need to poo on everyone else. Grow up.

I have 12 batteries around 20 4s lipos and 3 P3's and 1 Matrice 100.
What is mah of your 4s batteries what do you use for your 30 minute flight.i am using the Hyperion HV 1800/4s only 20 mins hard core flying.your imput will be greatly appreciated thax

Amazing 30 minutes flight I might even pickup a second Phantom 3 advanced with battery mod for the summer.
Already have a DBS mod controller.

Hello guys!

Sorry if this has already been answered, but I am new to this forum, and I've tried to search the archives with no avail.

My question is, what is the best and most reliable way to find out how many hours and kilometres a specific P3P has flown?

I am asking because I want to buy a used P3P after my P3S was destroyed, and I've found a relatively new one (bought in September 2016, so still under guarantee for more than 8 months), but it has been used by a professional photographer, so I am a bit concerned about its flight records.

Thanks!

It should be on the Dji app once you download it and connect it to the phantom.

Yes, thanks, that I do know, but can I take that data for granted? I mean, are those really the complete stats, they cannot be deleted either completely or individually?

The seller has also sent me the flight logs which he said were complete, but I am a bit suspicious because the only consisted of 12 flights in total, whereas he sells the quad with 5 batteries, and each of them has 40-70 charges. He says he used them in an other Phantom, not this one, but I would like to be sure.

Yes, thanks, that I do know, but can I take that data for granted? I mean, are those really the complete stats, they cannot be deleted either completely or individually?

The seller has also sent me the flight logs which he said were complete, but I am a bit suspicious because the only consisted of 12 flights in total, whereas he sells the quad with 5 batteries, and each of them has 40-70 charges. He says he used them in an other Phantom, not this one, but I would like to be sure.
The flight data seen on DJI Go app are from the logs stored on mobile device. These logs can be deleted completely or individually. The only way you know for sure is get the .dat files off the drone itself after you buy it. Then it's too late to know.

Reactions: Menkaure
The flight data seen on DJI Go app are from the logs stored on mobile device. These logs can be deleted completely or individually. The only way you know for sure is get the .dat files off the drone itself after you buy it. Then it's too late to know.

Yeah, that what I was afraid of. Actually it turned out he has sent me 100 logs: the 12 I mentioned was made with DJI Go, but there were also 88 made with Litchi. All the flights were completed between September and November last year, and I tend to believe him that these were all, but the bird is a P3P with the old engines, so I think I won't buy it. Thanks anyway!

Yeah, that what I was afraid of. Actually it turned out he has sent me 100 logs: the 12 I mentioned was made with DJI Go, but there were also 88 made with Litchi. All the flights were completed between September and November last year, and I tend to believe him that these were all, but the bird is a P3P with the old engines, so I think I won't buy it. Thanks anyway!

I have the P3P with the old motors and for what its worth i'm amazed by the reliability. 1,651km total flown so far, in 377 flights total, and all from the 3 batteries i had from the start (17months ago)
I've been kinda expecting something to go wrong with a motor or battery for ages now....but it just goes on and on.
I considered i got my money's worth out of mine when i reached 100+ flights, but the longevity i'm getting with it is far beyond my expectations at the start.
ee9013eca56020a23f83f31ad244ae10.jpg

07f040af90963632b892d966aefd1ad6.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Coming upto 4200km lol long range junkie all my long range flight are done over sea.

Attachments

• IMG_0136.PNG
    IMG_0136.PNG
    258.3 KB · Views: 273
Reactions: MichaelR

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member