Who's phantom has traveled the furthest?

That's 3,300km!!! Wow that's amazing, how many batteries have you gone though do get that sort of mileage up?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's old I'm over 11 million now the longest I've flown in one shot was 17.3 miles 8.6 out and back.

Based on my calculations that is somewhere near 200hours of flight? Do you know how many hours you have done?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

That's a metric I care nothing about. If I wanted to run up the odo, I'd simply fly 'er up and circle around with POI.
So why get on the topic only to poo poo on people who care about it? If nothing else, to tell people who care about it that you don't care? Why are you doing that? What's the motivation?

Yeah I fly my drone three times a day everyday in Florida that's possible all year.

What kind of preventative maintenance do you do. Any motor issues? How many sets of blades in that two thousand mile.

That is a mighty distance - 2000miles!! [emoji54][emoji2][emoji108]
Happy that after a mere 351,000meters mine is (hopefully) only just nicely 'run in' [emoji106]

Yeah I got mine from FPVcustoms.com Paul does the drone mod itself and he sells or converts your P3 battery.

Ahh cool yeah. If i was in Florida i would be following suit.
Unfortunately i am in the cold, rainy, nasty North of England!! Its hard even trying to catch a time when conditions are good to fly at all [emoji17]
Not yet even checked if the GEO fencing is gonna ground my bird...

So why get on the topic only to poo poo on people who care about it? If nothing else, to tell people who care about it that you don't care? Why are you doing that? What's the motivation?

The question was asked. I answered.

So why not get on topic instead of poo pooing someone who answers? Why are you doing this? What is the motivation?

If you don't like my post, ignore it and move on.

Reactions: Newly
The question was asked. I answered.

So why not get on topic instead of poo pooing someone who answers? Why are you doing this? What is the motivation?

If you don't like my post, ignore it and move on.

Honest question here Sparky. Do you really not care about longevity data? I think feet, meters, miles, kilometers is an excellent metric for determining MTBF (mean time between failure) data for a well cared for and well maintained airframe.

Reactions: ParsnipHysorter
MINE i flew from the uk to ireland....and back off 1 battery,Honest!!

IMG_0653.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers