Who wants the new Active Tracking? I do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The new Phantom 4 looks great. Lots of new features. However I cannot afford to go out and buy the new phantom at £1200+ a go.

But I would still like some of the features the new Phantom offers like Active Tracking. Its obviously software based. So come on DJI update your app please so some of your loyal followers can benefit from at least some of the new technology.

So who is with me? Who else on here wants this new software. Lets let DJI! Do YOU want it???

What is it? PHANTOM 4 - DJI’s smartest flying camera ever.

Watch the mountain biker video.

I would love to have it but I do mostly Architectural photography so I probably wouldn't use it much. Pretty cool technology though.

In a years time the P4 will be £800 or less. Just be patient.

The new Phantom 4 looks great. Lots of new features. However I cannot afford to go out and buy the new phantom at £1200+ a go.

But I would still like some of the features the new Phantom offers like Active Tracking. Its obviously software based. So come on DJI update your app please so some of your loyal followers can benefit from at least some of the new technology.

So who is with me? Who else on here wants this new software. Lets let DJI! Do YOU want it???

What is it? PHANTOM 4 - DJI’s smartest flying camera ever.

Watch the mountain biker video.

Active tracking is already out there for you. Software based. Vertical Studio. $20 US and it works fine!

Threads on this topic already exist. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj