who has the mavic pro platinum?

Reaction score
Any of yall fly both drones phantom and Mavics, I am looking at a Mavic Pro Platinum, now I have heard very good and cool things about them, give me some of yalls input on it?

I've got the Platinum and love it. I fly it almost every single day of the year and it's now my Go-To aircraft for about 75% of my work.

I've got the Platinum and love it. I fly it almost every single day of the year and it's now my Go-To aircraft for about 75% of my work.

That's good to know, considering the source.

I've had a bit of a hankering for a Mavic for a good while, and always knew the Platinum was the one I would want... even more now that I know it can be used for production work

That's good to know, considering the source.

I've had a bit of a hankering for a Mavic for a good while, and always knew the Platinum was the one I would want... even more now that I know it can be used for production work

If you need the extra data for even better imaging the P4P has a better sensor. For what I do the Platinum fits the bill very well. It's portability is key for me and the majority of what I do.

Reactions: DKG13CC
I have a Platinum also, its great. Its the only drone I own that doesnt give me any issues. Phenomenal platform, and the quiet factor cannot be ignored. Its always on me, in fact it is riding shotgun right now[emoji4]

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj