While flying camera went black.

Reaction score
While flying I have noticed over time it was becoming slower and slower to take pictures. I press the button, and it would do the little circle thing like it’s thinking and then a few moments and it would do the click sound for a photo taken. I figured it was just a signal issue. Last time it did same thing, but now the camera went black for about a minute. When it came back on I could see it was turned slightly (I could see the landing skids). Then it would slowly position itself straight. It did it a couple more times but now the camera view is black. I could still fly, just can’t see anything. I land and it now says I need to send it in for repairs because the camera sensor hardware needs repair. I tried to update since I haven’t done it in years. I checked cables, ribbon cable, all seems good, nothing obvious, but still nothing. Send it in or is there Something I’m missing or check.

Reactions: Capt KO
Can you try a different device with Go 4 installed? Sounds like yours is possibly running too many apps in background. Try deleting or shutting down unused apps. If too crowded everything will slow to a stop. Good luck.

Reactions: KachemakDiver

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj