which way to go

Reaction score
I managed to save up 500.00 and I need to know what would be a better buy, the phantom 2 or the phantom vision? I want to know what phantom would give me more options down the road as far as aftermarket gimbals and the ability to add fpv, I am only able to afford the base model and I would add options slowly as I go, I have two kids and they are my financial priority, so I have to do everything slowly but I want to get the phantom that would get me the most options. I can't go any more than 500.00 on the base model and I want to buy new.

Thanks

I managed to save up 500.00 and I need to know what would be a better buy, the phantom 2 or the phantom vision? I want to know what phantom would give me more options down the road as far as aftermarket gimbals and the ability to add fpv, I am only able to afford the base model and I would add options slowly as I go, I have two kids and they are my financial priority, so I have to do everything slowly but I want to get the phantom that would get me the most options. I can't go any more than 500.00 on the base model and I want to buy new.

Thanks

A basic Phantom 2 is $489.00 and Phantom 2 Vision+ v3 is $984.00 that with the camera and gimbal. Since the P2 is a basic unit in order to take video you would a gimbal H4-3D $298.95 also a GoPro Hero 4 $400 - 500 depending on which model. But you're not done yet as you'll a FPV system so expect to drop another $250 - 350 for that equipment. So at the highest you're looking at $1628.95.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers