Which VR goggles?

Reaction score
i have a p3s and run djigo and Litchi.
I want to try the VR goggles and run through the litchi app.
There are a million choices and not sure exactly what I'm looking for.
What cheap pair ( under $50) would work for me? I do wear glasses and do have progressive lenses and wonder if that would matter???
Besides the p3s, controller, litchi app and VR goggles, is there anything else needed?

Hope moderators let in some answers before moved to the black hole.

Thanks

Mike

I will be using an iPhone 7 for this.
I have both apps on my Samsung tab 8 and will add to my iPhone.
Correct?

Mike. Progressive won't work, trust me. Buy reading glasses. 2.75 works perfect for me. Progressive middle lense will be a blur.

Mike. Progressive won't work, trust me. Buy reading glasses. 2.75 works perfect for me. Progressive middle lense will be a blur.

I will gave to "see" how this might work. Im a -8.0 in both eyes so I have to have something to see far as well. Glasses removed and I can't see a thing.
Thanks for info. I can now research further.

Mike

It's basically the vision for reading a book or looking at your phone. Not distance

I have been using vr for few years they are all a little different. But reading glasses work on all of them

It's basically the vision for reading a book or looking at your phone. Not distance

Understood but if I have to take off goggles at any point to look at ac or remote, I am literally blind. I cant recognize my wife a foot away without them. (I know...)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues