Which Tablet for 3SE?

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

My old tablet has broken, due to a fall. Now I would like to buy a new one. I work with the 3.1.18 App to be able to fly in FCC. I'm afraid I will buy a non-compatible one, with wrong Android version or so...

Now I would like to know, which would be the best tablet to go with this app? Does it need an old android version or doesn't it matter?

I'm not looking for the cheapest one. I really want to buy a good one.

Look forward to hearing from the experts. Thanks very much!

Natasja

Thanks very much MSinger! I wasn't aware of this list. I'll find out what's best to do.

Best regards,
Natasja

Still I would like to ask people to reply who have a 3SE and fly with the 3.1.18 app and have recently bought a new tablet. I'm curious about reviews regarding this. Are you pleased? Do you have a good view of the camera when the DJI is in the air and far away?

Look forward to receiving some reactions. Thanks!

All the best, Natasja

Since I use DJI GS Pro I use a iPad. The specifications for DJI GS Pro calling for mostly Pro versions of the iPad. Although I have been flying with with a non-pro version for years. All sudden in the last two weeks I cannot link the the AC to the RC in the GS app even though the DJI GO app works perfectly. I am afraid the 2.0 update has broken something.

You can find a list of commonly used tablets here:
I am also looking to buy an Android tablet, to use with a recently acquired P3 Pro. I had already visited that site. The problem with it is that it is quite unwieldy. There is a tremendous volume of information to wade through, most of which seems to apply only to Fly or GO 4. The devices listed for previous GO versions (e.g. Go 3) mostly seem to be old, obsolete, and/or unavailable. That is somewhat understandable given the age of the P3, but that doesn't improve the usability of that information. I support the OP's request - I would like to see some replies specifically from current P3 users on this site about what they are using, and how well it works for them.

***UPDATE*************************************************************************
Actually, there is a recent thread here with useful information on that very subject:
*************************************************************************************

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers