Which is best App to use on a Phantom Vision 2

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
Ive just bought my first drone and cant find the DJI Vision App anymore so wondering which app to use which will allow me to bind the extender also as its been reset.
I have downloaded Litchi but cant find how to bind on this app and all the YouTube videos shows it done using the DJI app which doesnt seem available anymore.......

Any help and tips much appreciated

Thanks Andy

Apple App Store has it. Don’t know about hemorrhoid devices.

Reactions: YdnaT
Apple App Store has it. Don’t know about hemorrhoid devices.
Can you tell me what the app is called for use on the Phanton 2 Vision as the app I can see when i open it i am asked to select my drone but it only goes back to a Phantom 3......

any help appreciated.

The Phantom 2 Vision goes back 4 years. The Vision app is currently described on the DJI website:

Vision App
* Mobile Device Support: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPod touch 5 (available but not recommended: iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad mini). Samsung Galaxy S3, S4, Note 2, Note 3 or Android phones of similar configuration”

You mobile device might be too modern to support the Vision App. See if you have a clunker rattling around the house and try it. Just a guess....

Good luck!

Hi everyone,
Ive just bought my first drone and cant find the DJI Vision App anymore so wondering which app to use which will allow me to bind the extender also as its been reset.
I have downloaded Litchi but cant find how to bind on this app and all the YouTube videos shows it done using the DJI app which doesnt seem available anymore.......

Any help and tips much appreciated

Thanks Andy

for Android visit the website of one the guys on here The DroneSlinger..

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20