Which FPV glasses?

Reaction score
I've been wondering how well the cinemizers work. Any other suggestions to look at? I know the HDMI adapter will be out soon for the P3

I'm in the same boat. I am also considering the fatshark dominator HD, dominator v2 or the nebula's. I'm leaning towards the Dom HD's because I can also use them on my fixed wing with 5.8ghz and I read a review about a guy using them with the inspire 1 who said they are outstanding.
I read a couple of reviews of guy who are very disappointed with the cinimizers.

The Cinemizers work great with the Nvidea Shield (HDMI out).
image.jpg

Reactions: clkilljoy
The resolution is quite low on both these glasses, now we are spoilt with 720 or so resolution.
This is true (well, not 1080p) but I have a thermal scope for my rifle. 640 OLED is incredibly crisp and less graphics intensive for eye level devices. I would imagine it's a balance of graphics processing speed and what you can push into a small screen of that size.

Last edited:
I did look on the fat shark website and they now do some HD versions which are 800 lines which I guess would be spot on.

I purchased the cinemizers. If I like them, I can keep them or have 30 days to return them. I can also expense them for my business. I can used them for clients for video viewing. They are nice enough for this purpose and not bulky. So it's nice to be able to expense them and use them for personal use. I'll update when I get them. There's no HDMI board for the P3. Hopefully they have one soon. Until then I can enjoy other uses.

Got them from adorama with free sun shield and iPhone attachment and lanyard

Trying to get my Moverio BT-200 glasses to work with P3 --- they are great with my P2 Vision. Supposed to get my P3 next Wednesday I'll try to post an update after that

TCG

Reactions: dirtdummy
Trying to get my Moverio BT-200 glasses to work with P3 --- they are great with my P2 Vision. Supposed to get my P3 next Wednesday I'll try to post an update after that

TCG
can you load the app ok ?

Reactions: Fplvert

TCG

I'm curious how they will work, too. Do you have to connect them with the DJI Pilot app?

I'm curious how they will work, too. Do you have to connect them with the DJI Pilot app?

I would guess you would have to to see anything on the display.

Fplvert, have you tried your cinemizers with your iOS device and a HDMI / lightening adapter ?

I would guess you would have to to see anything on the display.

Fplvert, have you tried your cinemizers with your iOS device and a HDMI / lightening adapter ?
Yes, they work well on the vision app. The sun is no problem at all. I mostly use them with iPhone 5S because the image is slightly smaller off the iPad mini.

Of course, until we have an Inspire tx. or the HDMI board for the P3 tx., the Cinemizers are plugged into Nvidea Shield.

TCG

They will not work

Blade, what's the ETA on the HDMI board for the phantom 3? We looking same time as battery release?

all i want is a pair of glasses i can connect to my Nvidia shield with decent resolution. Then i wouldnt even need a sun shade (that i cant find)....
So knowing that the p3 doesnt have hdmi out today, but the shield does... what glasses would you guys recomend then?
thanks

Reactions: clkilljoy

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31