Which FPV glasses?

Epson BT-200 and iPhone 6+ setup...

FYI Guys...

ok... here you go..

1. Download Airpin Pro app from Waxrain. (or Amazon app store, I did it this way.)
2. Install Airpin pro on the BT 200's
3. Restart Bt 200's and the airpin pro app starts automatically.
4. Connect both Bt 200's and your Apple device to the DLink DIR-510L AC750 router via wifi.
5. Startup Airplay on your apple device ( swipe up from bottom of screen)
6. Select your Bt 200 device from Apple airplay
7. Select screen mirroring.
8. Start DJI app

your away...

I tested last night with two full flights (+40) mins with out any problems... :)

I had to do this as my Android device (TAB S) wont work at this time due to the firmware problems and video lag in the app.

using my iPhone 6+

I use the Dlink DIR-510L as its AC750 speeds and is portable... :)

http://us.dlink.com/products/connect/wi-fi-ac750-portable-router-and-charger-3/

Any questions? please just ask.

Regs Chris

The Cinemizers work great with the Nvidea Shield (HDMI out).View attachment 19277

Send that thing down here to central Florida - let's see what it looks like in the bright noon-day sun!
Seriously, your picture (the pilot app opening page) looks really, really good. it's just so darn bright here - particularly during the summer (which last at least five months!) - I just can't seem to find or make any decent kind of sun shield for my S5. Of course, part of the problem is my screen isn't very big either.

Reactions: Fplvert
Looking for some with experience using Galaxy 5S and screen mirroring with a P3. I'm using Headplay goggles and the delay is terrible. I have phone in airplane mode, helps a little but the lag is still unusable

OK I just now flew for the first time my fat shark dominator HD goggles with the HDMI board upgrade and it was amazing. I had bought these several months ago to fly with another quad and I never got around to making them work but with the Phantom three and the HDMI upgrade it was plug and play. In fact to be honest it's going to take me a while to get used to this mode of flying. I sort of feel a bit helpless looking out through the camera I need to trust my eyeballs.
For my first flight basically all I did was climbed vertically out of my backyard to about 300 feet and rotated slowly 360° and then landed. To get really used to flying this way I think I'm going to take the quad to the local sod farm where there is wide open spaces and fly around that until I get my sea legs. The image on the dominator HD is really crisp and clear at first there were a lot of horizontal lines but there's a small switch underneath the goggles that I switched that completely cleared up the picture.

Also I would recommend ordering online 83 or 4 foot mini to micro HDMI cable the local Best Buy does not have that you can Jerry rig it was some adapters but last night I found the cable on eBay for about $3.50

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav