Which ESC for 2212 motors?

Reaction score
Hey guys! I've looked around a lot and can't find too much on this...

I've found that newer P2's, P2V's, and P2V+'s have the v2.1 ESC to go with the 2312 motors.

But I have an older P2 with 2212 motors, and one blown ESC. Will the v2.1 ESC's work, when my other three are v2.0?

I'd really appreciate some help! I happened upon an awesome potential opportunity, to fly with a media pass in places that I never would normally get to go. Thanks :)

Check with UAV Direct 855-778-6363 in the morning. They are in Liberty Hill, TX

Reactions: frare bear
Check with UAV Direct 855-778-6363 in the morning. They are in Liberty Hill, TX

Thanks! I called up, didn't wait long at all, and a guy named Eric answered my question immediately.

If anyone sees this and is wondering, ESC v2.1 is compatible with 2212 motors, and you can replace one of your blown v2.0 ESC's with a v2.1 and your quad should still function. I'll report back if I install one and find out otherwise, but Eric seemed to know what was up.

Thanks! I called up, didn't wait long at all, and a guy named Eric answered my question immediately.

If anyone sees this and is wondering, ESC v2.1 is compatible with 2212 motors, and you can replace one of your blown v2.0 ESC's with a v2.1 and your quad should still function. I'll report back if I install one and find out otherwise, but Eric seemed to know what was up.

I'm sure that is what they sent me but I wasn't going to open the shell to look.

so frare bear - all or nothing? no mix at all?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1