Which Distance Reading?

Reaction score
In the Pilot there is a reading for D (distance) and another one to the far right that shows a picture of the flier and a right arrow pointing at a number (appears to be distance). Which one of these is the actual distance from the person to the P3? I intially thought the one in the far right included the height and the "D" reading did not but this is not the case as I've seen the one on the right be 400' higher the the "D" reading.

Cant check at the moment, but could one be total distance, the other distance from home point?

Cant check at the moment, but could one be total distance, the other distance from home point?

Those numbers would not add up correctly.

Below is a screen shoot from a recent flight. I only climbed to 200' and am 17' in front of me. The number on the far right already shows 546'. I flew around and around and then went out to 4100'. The number on the far right read about 4700' at that time.

screen1.JPG

The numbers above are:
Height 182 ft Distance 17 ft Vertical Speed 3.6 mph Horizontal speed 0 mph Total distance flown 546 ft

Next time I'll flight I'll pay more attention but I don't think this adds up. I had just launched. I flew 17' in front me and 182 feet up. This is no where near a total flight distance of 546'. Also, feel free to watch the video below. I flew _much_ further then 4700' getting out to 4100'. Lastly, go to 4:40 and watch my flight _back_... the number on the far right goes down.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20