Where will you purchase your Mavic?

Release being the 17th I suspect some shops like apple will have it store (limited amount of units) before others ship.

@Calvin your screenshot shows its shipped today, but that seems impossible. Maybe shipped from DJI Taiwain to the US reseller at best. Pretty sure they're forbidden to sell before the 17th. nop?

Carolinadronz.com is now including 3 extra batteries for the $1299 bundle.
They are not an authorized DJI dealer (per DJI's website). You'll get a deal on batteries, but nothing will be covered by DJI's warranty :(

Going with bestbuy, although I have not purchased a drone from them but I did buy 2 laptops this year and had to exchange one after 2wks. I'm also a bestbuy elite plus member which extends all my exchange/returns to 45days.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Gonna buy it at work, so I can also extend the payment with 6-9months untill i get the vacation money :p

They are not an authorized DJI dealer (per DJI's website). You'll get a deal on batteries, but nothing will be covered by DJI's warranty :(

Not true, the authorized dealer page has not been updated. They have purchased 100 units direct from DJI and they are an auth dealer.

Z

Carolinadronz.com is now including 3 extra batteries for the $1299 bundle.
Where exactly does it say 3 "extra" batteries??
It says - Includes: MAVIC, Controller, 3 Batteries, 3 pairs of Props, Car Charger Cable, 4 port charging HUB and Carry Bag.
So it's just the normal kit that sells for $1299 isn't it?

It says - Includes: MAVIC, Controller, 3 Batteries, 3 pairs of Props, Car Charger Cable, 4 port charging HUB and Carry Bag.
I'm assuming the Mavic itself already has its' own battery, so it can't be considered with the bundle.

Pre order customers received the following email:

Thank you for placing your pre-order with us recently for the MAVIC unit. If you have purchased the Mavic Bundle Package, it original said 2 batteries. We are now including 3 batteries with the bundle for a final price of $1299.

Thank you for your support and expect to have these shipped out to you week of October 17th.

Frank

I'm assuming the Mavic itself already has its' own battery, so it can't be considered with the bundle.
I think you'll find you'll get 3 in total as it's showing the full contents of the whole bundle, not just the extra bundled items like others do.. If you look at the $999 dollar version it says - Includes: MAVIC, Controller, 1 Batteries, and 3 pairs of Props FINAL PRICE of $999. So do you think you'll get 2 batteries with this one?
I might be wrong, but that's how I read it.

Reactions: kmaluo
I bought mine directly from DJI.

Are you guys purchasing the bundle or the 999$ package? This will be my first drone so I want to make sure I buy what I meet to, and not buy what I don't. Thanks

Are you guys purchasing the bundle or the 999$ package?
I decided against the bundle since I'm not sure I'll like the bag and never use a car charger. It's a good value if you know you'll use everything though.

I decided against the bundle since I'm not sure I'll like the bag and never use a car charger. It's a good value if you know you'll use everything though.
Thanks, I didn't really want the bundle either , but I can't seem to find on Amazon just the 999$ available to order. It just showa the bundle?

Last edited:
Yes, Koozam is an authorized DJI dealer.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20