Where will you purchase your Mavic?

I placed my order for the Mavic Bundle with FirstPersonView.co.uk I've bought a few things from them in the past and have always had great service.

if you are in the UK this is a pretty good deal, prices are the same as everywhere else but you can place your order for either package for a deposit of £250 and pay the balance when it ships.

Just lets you hang on to your hard earned pennies for a bit longer :)

Ordered from carolinadronz.com
Just couldn't pass up the extra free battery! NO they don't.

I e-mailed Customer Service:

It's 3 batteries total.
Customer Service
Carolina Dronz
864-571-0468

Ordered from carolinadronz.com
Just couldn't pass up the extra free battery! NO they don't.

I e-mailed Customer Service:

It's 3 batteries total.
Customer Service
Carolina Dronz
864-571-0468
Well that's good to know!
They've changd the discription to be a bit more clear now.
I thought it said +3 extra batteries before.

My sister will be coming over from the US to visit me here in Europe.
She could (when the Mavic will be available) take one with here for me.

How does DJI handle warranty, or when something goes bad with the Mavic, and I need to send it in for repair?
Do I need to send it to a US based DJI dealer?

I ordered from DJI on the 27th, CC was charged immediately, and I got hit with a foreign transaction fee.

Gonna preorder today. Think it's a good idea to order from apple? I was thinking it might be better to do pick up in store, but I'd have to pay tax then

Ordered my bundle from Heliguy in the UK who are an authorised reseller. Current status is that it's due to be shipped on the 15th but I'm taking that with a pinch of salt.

IMG_0184.PNG
IMG_0185.PNG

Nothing like not having my questions answered. Ahhh DJI customer service has always been the worst.

I ordered on the 29th from DJI directly and I just chatted with them. They said my order wont ship until nov 2nd. He also said there was no chance of it shipping before that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl