Where to source Phantom 4 Batteries?

Reaction score
I am receiving my Phantom 4 Pro this week and it is only coming with a single battery. For my intended use that may be adequate but would leave no room for error. What is a good source for P4P batteries? Is there any aftermarket brand that is trusted or DJI only? Thanks

There are still some DJI dealers selling new OEM batteries -- like here on Amazon.

Reactions: MikeA138
B&H have new batteries. I bought two there.

I dont know if this is still an issue or not. But last time i purchased an aftermarket battery for my P4P, the battery did not fit in the 3 battery smart charger cradle, and was very tight in the quad. even though it looked the same dimensions as the original, it was just enough off to cause some major problems.
I sent it back, and bought OEM. Problem solved.

I always buy batteries directly from DJI store. No problem.
Yep, that's a good option too. The OP is in the US though and the DJI Store is out of stock.

When I go to the dji web store it only shows “in stock reminder” option. Do you have a link?
Andy is not in the US. DJI does have batteries in stock in some other countries.

Well, it is rather strange for US.
A communication issue with China?

I am receiving my Phantom 4 Pro this week and it is only coming with a single battery. For my intended use that may be adequate but would leave no room for error. What is a good source for P4P batteries? Is there any aftermarket brand that is trusted or DJI only? Thanks
I have bought and used these batteries from Expert Power and had no issues after 3 years.
Not bad for $199 for 2.

2 Pack ExpertPower High Capacity (15.2V 5870mAh) Intelligent Flight Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 4 Series Drones| DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Phantom 4 Advanced​

PowerExtra makes excellent 3rd party batteries. Mine has outlasted two Dji batteries.
Unfortunately they were caught up in the Amazon purge so you'll have to look elsewhere.
I think Walmart vendors carry them.

I just seen this on Amazon.​

These are available

You might want to check it out and get a deal​

2 Pack ExpertPower High Capacity (15.2V 5870mAh) Intelligent Flight Replacement Battery for DJI Phantom 4 Series Drones| DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Phantom 4 Advanced​

Visit the ExpertPower Store
4.1 out of 5 stars 185 ratings

| 5 answered questions

$198.99$198.99

I just seen this on Amazon.​

These are available

You might want to check it out and get a deal​

Visit the ExpertPower Store
4.1 out of 5 stars 185 ratings

| 5 answered questions

$198.99$198.99
Thanks but I used the ones I did for great ratings.
These have almost no ratings so I wouldn't chance it.

If anyone finds batteries that are OEM and a good price, snag them! I also work in the forklift industry (electric & IC). We received a notice from all manufacturers. Li-po batteries are no longer available until further notice. It seems this is due to China has purchased the largest lithium mines in the world, and pretty much holding them hostage. Get em while the gettins good.

Hi - I'm based in the UK and now struggling to purchase Phantom 4 batteries. Frustratingly AllBatteries.co.uk have now sent me 4 bricked batteries from the same warehouse. They are clearly ones that have been stored for months (years) and allowed to discharge completely. I'm more than happy to use non-DJI batteries - but would rather order from the UK or Europe. Does anyone know if there is a decent stockist? BatteryUpgrade in the Netherlands looks like a possibility.

I'm based in the UK and now struggling to purchase Phantom 4 batteries
New Phantom 4 batteries are easy to find. DJI still sells them in the DJI Store too. See the links above.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik