Where to by a cable????

Yes i found that ages ago but like you say, its unusable as it has such a long lag. I took my Phantom up from a cliff edge and flew it out over the water. I got about 100 meters out before the goggles even showed me the liftoff. Not a great solution IMO

You've asked the very question I wanted answered i have the p4p and wanted to plug the goggles in through the HDMI mini on nividia k1 tablet then to micro HDMI on goggles for view only. I searched and like other post could only find coiled right angle cable. Im afraid that cable would pull out. My reasoning for trying this is two fold number one another person could experience the flight and two it would give me time to get used to wearing goggles in view only before taking the leap to flying solo with goggles. Please post results

I will et you know tomorrow, got the cable will be using it tomorrow. I believe from what I have read that the two together produces really bad lag (6 seconds) but will tell all tomorrow night :)

Tried the cable, it worked awesome!!!! Defintely a good purchase above.

The BAD news though is that this is the first time i have used my glasses in the sun on a warm day with the goggles and they fogged up badly, almost instantly, unusable. These goggles IMO are a lemon. Some greta features but so many features that are lacking. Thinking about selling them. they could have been amazing! but the lack of a diopter, no fan etc ... kills it for me.

Tried the cable, it worked awesome!!!! Defintely a good purchase above.

The BAD news though is that this is the first time i have used my glasses in the sun on a warm day with the goggles and they fogged up badly, almost instantly, unusable. These goggles IMO are a lemon. Some greta features but so many features that are lacking. Thinking about selling them. they could have been amazing! but the lack of a diopter, no fan etc ... kills it for me.

Sad to hear someone having the same experience as me. I already sold mine, strike while the iron is hot. I got all my money back. They fogged up horribly on me too. I think theyre meant for a Mavic and thats just about it.

I noticed on GumTree here in Australia that there are more and more pairs of these goggles appearing... I am going to sell mine too... waste of money (and that a big call from me as I am a self confessed tech nerd!)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AdriSmitJnr