Where to buy

Reaction score
Having flown my Phantom 2 for just over 19 months I'm ready to move to the Pro 3. Looking for advice on where to buy in terms of follow up service by the vendor instead of having to ship back to DJI. Are there any vendors that check the birds before they ship them out? Are there any vendors who can do relatively fast turnarounds on adjustments and repairs and are authorized by DJI?

I can buy from B&H and have the bird the following day with standard shipping but while they are easy to deal with they offer no after sale services. I see Amazon suggested in one thread because they do quick replacements and refunds. I just want a bird that's going to fly.

Thanks for your thoughts and suggestions.

I always buy mine from Helipal. They do fly them and test them, put in all the settings and ship it to you. I've bought two drones with no problem and they have a 5 star rating. They let you know when it's shipped, give you the tracking number and follow through with an email when it was received and where.

THG Aviation, here's a list of authorized DJI dealers who have Phantom 3's in stock on Amazon:
https://www.phantomhelp.com/Available

Note: Be careful who you buy from on Amazon. There are many sellers who are not authorized DJI dealers.

While it's okay to buy from any of these dealers, it's best to buy from one selling via Amazon Prime. Amazon ships those orders directly -- and, you'll be able to easily return your Phantom if you have any issues on delivery.

If you have any issues after the sale, you can contact any authorized DJI dealer for help. Not all of them do repairs, so you'll need to check around if you need work done in the future.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic