Where to buy extra battery

Reaction score
It's OEM. I haven't seen a knock-off P4 battery yet. I don't think any exist.

That's a DJI OEM battery, however it's the original version. It was replaced by the current version due to occasional cracking of the plastic. AFAIK, that was a cosmetic problem, not functional. I bought a couple of those same batteries from Amazon and they have worked perfectly. They came packed and sealed in original DJI packaging. The only visible difference that I can see is in the brightness of the front LEDs. I haven't seen any problem with the plastic cover. Yet. Even if it does crack, it's a heck of a deal and based on my experience, a perfectly functioning battery.

msinger - only reason I ask is because of the DOA reviews.
One reviewer reported receiving the box open but the battery looked and performed good.

That's a DJI OEM battery, however it's the original version. It was replaced by the current version due to occasional cracking of the plastic. AFAIK, that was a cosmetic problem, not functional. I bought a couple of those same batteries from Amazon and they have worked perfectly. They can packed and sealed in original DJI packaging. The only visible difference that I can see is in the brightness of the front LEDs. I haven't seen any problem with the plastic cover. Yet. Even if it does crack, it's a heck of a deal and based on my experience, a perfectly functioning battery.

I guess it is safe to assume to go ahead with the purchase.
I purchase an extra battery for my P3P couple of months ago and I received a good looking battery in DJI packaging and the battery works like a charm.

The price is excellent, and that is what is making me think twice. It is almost one of those "too good to be true".

One reviewer reported receiving the box open but the battery looked and performed good.
Yeah, agreed the DOA stuff is weird as I sold over 250 of the Part 54s last summer and didn't have one DOA.

I have one left that I haven't sold. I haven't put it up because the box says part 7 but the bat is a part 54. If you want it, I'll sell it for 120 over eBay (with free shipping) or 110 not over eBay. Let me know. Brand new OEM.

If you get one that is DOA, then you can easily send it back to Amazon. I doubt the majority of them are DOA.

One of the ones I bought from above was DOA, I sent it back took 1 day got replacement in 1 day, I was very happy with service and brandy new batteries for 70 a piece.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Oh on DOA, was wired opened factory sealed box took out battery, pushed button one led flashed than nothing. I could never recreate only did it once. My guess is they are not taking charge on assembly line. Dunno thou wired.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Yeah, agreed the DOA stuff is weird as I sold over 250 of the Part 54s last summer and didn't have one DOA.

I have one left that I haven't sold. I haven't put it up because the box says part 7 but the bat is a part 54. If you want it, I'll sell it for 120 over eBay (with free shipping) or 110 not over eBay. Let me know. Brand new OEM.

I will take it, if you still have it, outside eBay. As long as it is OEM..

PM Me..

well this is interesting.

I placed the order for the battery thru Amazon and received it today. The unit I received is
part 54 battery.
The box shows "P4 Part 54 Intelligent Flight Battery", it's a DJI OEM.

I wonder if they made a mistake.

Paid 70.00 each. Brand New Sealed Box! :)

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 317
I personally recommend B&H.com. They (sometimes) price match, have free shipping and usually have best prices around. Their web site is great as is their customer service. I've been a long time customer. Give them a try and let me know what your experience is.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic