Where is the ITELITE Antenna install video?

Reaction score
After searching I cant find the link for the antenna install? did anybody bookmark it?

After searching I cant find the link for the antenna install? did anybody bookmark it?
It is these pages somewhere and if ya tell me what part I will find it for ya . http://www.phantompilots.com/thread...s-thread-inspire-1-testing-now-page-19.31622/

Added / Here it is but before you do it send me a message !
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Reactions: mad in nc
thanks bro! i looked for like 20 min and faded!

PM sent

thanks bro! i looked for like 20 min and faded!

PM sent
Here's what I was talking about .
hh.jpg

Reactions: mad in nc
Gotcha!

Has anyone had any experience running this antenna while using circular polarized antennas on the bird? Any issues?

Has anyone had any experience running this antenna while using circular polarized antennas on the bird? Any issues?
Will let ya know in a few days as I have some replacement one's coming for some I smashed to have the whole set again >

Will let ya know in a few days as I have some replacement one's coming for some I smashed to have the whole set again >
Sucks !! 3000' max

Eastvan of FAROUT FB pages has LHCP antennas with boosted ITELITE panels and has gone more than 4 miles.

Reactions: dirkclod
Eastvan of FAROUT FB pages has LHCP antennas with boosted ITELITE panels and has gone more than 4 miles.
I don't do FB but would love to know just what he had for the bird side's !
I have had no luck finding out what to try !

Reactions: dirkclod
Thanks bro !!! I can't seem to get the links to work right now but gonna fix that but I do thank you very much for getting that for me as I had just gone back to my Stage 3 FPVLR's as I couldn't hit 3000' with the ITELITE !! Knew it was what I was trying but you the first to show me !! :)

Reactions: FLPTFLYER
No Problem. Glad to be of help. :)

No Problem. Glad to be of help. :)
I can't seem to find the first link could you try post that another way so I could see it ?
I have the 2.4 ones on now and did try with those and the 5.8 one's from Tony but had no luck ! Thanks

I can't seem to find the first link could you try post that another way so I could see it ?
I have the 2.4 ones on now and did try with those and the 5.8 one's from Tony but had no luck ! Thanks
Nevermind .... I got it finally :confused: ;)

Nevermind .... I got it finally :confused: ;)
OK ... That took me to how to do the mod and I already have this
fpvlr's.jpg

So I guess with the set up with the Vision and RPG the ITELITE just don't work for me and will just stay with these !!
I do thank you for ya time though ! ;)

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.