Where is manual no gps mode gone ?

Reaction score
It seams that i cannot find the manual mode flying on the software the only options on the switches is normal fly and fail safe return to home only .....

manosmanoli said:
It seams that i cannot find the manual mode flying on the software the only options on the switches is normal fly and fail safe return to home only .....

It is still there. When you are connected to a NAZAM configured Phantom 2 with the USB cable and your remote is turned on go to the Basic page and the RC tab. The lower section is the Control Mode Switch for setting the S1. You will see "GPS" for position 1; "Atti" for position 2 and a selection box for position 3 with the choices of "Atti", "Failsafe" and "Manual".

Good luck and safe flying!

browntw79 said:
manosmanoli said:

It is still there. When you are connected to a NAZAM configured Phantom 2 with the USB cable and your remote is turned on go to the Basic page and the RC tab. The lower section is the Control Mode Switch for setting the S1. You will see "GPS" for position 1; "Atti" for position 2 and a selection box for position 3 with the choices of "Atti", "Failsafe" and "Manual".

Good luck and safe flying!
Thanks Man .... got it ..

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl