Where is CIji?

Reaction score
Haven't seen him in a bit, anyone know if he's in some hot water? One would assume so. This is no a thread in regard to the mod he produced just wondering where he went.

There's nothing illegal about modding. He's gone a few weeks between posts a few times before.

Reactions: Dimrain13
I am still alive:laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
·····Just hardworking ~~~~~~~~~hahaha

0dee37a0e4f4bc00.jpg

f20a8f5c551747d9.jpg

d26a7feafd6d181f.jpg

I am still alive:laughing:
:laughing::laughing::laughing:
·····Just hardworking ~~~~~~~~~hahaha

0dee37a0e4f4bc00.jpg

f20a8f5c551747d9.jpg

d26a7feafd6d181f.jpg

Good to see! I'm more than excited to buy one of these mods... Honestly I wish you had a donate button as this I would pay more personally for the time you've put in. Keep it up!

Is there a name that I should be looking for when it is released on the aye site? As in the name of the kit

It has been posted on Ali express, or at least a version similar if it is not ciji's

want to link or PM me this one want to see what others are making.. but most likely will wait for ciji's
I'd like to know as well. Very intrigued here :)

The link is there

That looks like the one @cIJI has here even his pictures.. just another store reselling it on aliexpress as a PRE SALE dont think its him.. he said it will sell around $60USD not sure if that was including shipping or not.

cIJI, I love your product. Are you going to make one for the phantom 4? cIJI please!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.