Where is a dealer?

Reaction score
I live in northern Illinois and am in DIRE need of a dealer who is the MR. Wizard of DJI drones, so they can fix this piece of garbage I have.

In the past 6 or 7 months my Phantom 2 vision + has spent maybe 45 minutes in the air and at least FOUR MONTHS in repair shops - DJI corporate being the last one.

Get this:

1. I just got it back from DJI this week, because I screwed up and left the camera guard on it and messed up the gimble. Time to do the $100 repair? 2 1/2 MONTHS at DJI Los Angeles!!!!

2. After flying it for 5 minutes it was drifting, so I hooked it up to my computer and guess what - a yellow light came on the controller and not even a former DJI dealer could get it to go green again!!

3. I bought a brand new controller today (Sept. 5th) and the dealer linked to the drone. Went out to fly it, but the gimble is inoperative!!!! AGAIN!!!

4. Took it home, tried to calibrate it with the NEW controller - guess what? Yep - yellow light is on the NEW controller and now the whole stupid drone is inoperative too!!! No prop start. No gimble action. No 'left' joy stick movement when in Phantom Assistant. No NOTHING!!!!

5. New controller, new firmware, new EVERYTHING, but the drone is now junk............as if it wasn't when it came out of the box!!!! All because I followed the "calibration" sequences to the "T"!!!!

I am fed up with this piece of junk. Does anyone know where I can take or send it to, that is an ACE on Phantoms. The only dealer I know of, stopped handling DJI stuff because (they say) of their bad customer service!!!I They have been SO nice to me and I just don't want to bother them with it anymore, because the left DJI.

I'm 50 miles from Rockford, 30 miles from Iowa and 120 from Chicago, - the biggest cesspool on planet Earth!!!!

HELP!!!!!!! Where can I find a DJI dealer around me? I am THROUGH with this thing!

Many DJI dealers do not do repairs. If you don't mind sending it away, then check out these repair shops.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how the stores are up there but the Hobbytown USA's here in the south carry the phantom line and repair them.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20