Where did you buy your Phantom and at what price

Staples/Best Buy both had P3S on for $499CDN in the Fall, that's about $370USD. Got mine at Staples because they offered full replacement coverage including crash and water for $150.

Reg price at both stores is $679 or $500USD.

Phantom 4 Pro from Amazon. Prime deal at $1320.99, Purchased 2/23/17. I paid $10.00 to have it shipped next day instead of two day. I was going to purchase through a Staples store and then have it shipped to store so I could buy their drone warranty but then I found out that they would not price match Amazon prime and their warranty started after original so I decided to buy from Amazon and go with DJI Care refresh. I am so glad I went through Amazon. My first P4 Pro had a major issue, Amazon returned it without issue and shipped me a replacement the following week.

Reactions: Lefty63
Phantom 4 Pro from Amazon. Prime deal at $1320.99, Purchased 2/23/17. I paid $10.00 to have it shipped next day instead of two day. I was going to purchase through a Staples store and then have it shipped to store so I could buy their drone warranty but then I found out that they would not price match Amazon prime and their warranty started after original so I decided to buy from Amazon and go with DJI Care refresh. I am so glad I went through Amazon. My first P4 Pro had a major issue, Amazon returned it without issue and shipped me a replacement the following week.
Are you a prime member? How much was the DJI care?

Are you a prime member? How much was the DJI care?
Yes, I am a prime member. That's probably why stores would not match it because they can not offer that type of membership. I paid the regular $149 through DJI for the refresh. Since then Amazon has went up by about $100. Not sure why they had that deal that day but it was killer. My replacement shows as about $100 more on it's price.

Yes, I am a prime member. That's probably why stores would not match it because they can not offer that type of membership. I paid the regular $149 through DJI for the refresh. Since then Amazon has went up by about $100. Not sure why they had that deal that day but it was killer. My replacement shows as about $100 more on it's price.
All I find on Amazon are over priced bundles with stuff I already have from my pP3P. Can't seem to find JUST the P4P. Ugh. Really would like to purchase from Amazon, to avoid the sales tax from Best Buy, and B&H..

Best buy 1499. Then 2 extra battery polar pro ND filter pack oh and a Samsung tablet...and a few 32 gig SD cards and a pp sun shade. And I'm debating on a case I'm leaning on a Hard case rather then a backpack

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl