Where did you buy your 4 Pro?

Reaction score
Where did you buy your pro 4, what accessories came if it was a package and how much did you pay? I have decided on a Pro 4 instead of a Mavic Pro and want to get the best deal I can (of course). Thank you all for this great forum. I have studied it for some time now and am ready to start flying. My previous drone is a Syma X5! Moving up!

$1,499 is the going price for the P4P since it's still quite new. You'll probably get a better deal if buy the Phantom and accessories separately. A lot of those package deals come with items you really don't need.

Since you live in the US, you'll want to make sure you buy from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer. If you buy elsewhere, DJI will not honor your warranty if you need to use it for some reason.

FWIW, I like to buy from authorized DJI dealers on Amazon or directly from DJI. If Amazon is an option for you, you can find a list of authorized DJI dealers selling P4Ps here:

Buy A DJI Phantom (Deals Updated Daily)

Last edited:
Reactions: KevMo Photog
I got mine from Bestbuy just so I could have the hassle free return if something was wrong with it. Plus I get my reward points ;)

The only deal I have seen with Bestbuy is the Free Shutterfly photo book that they offer with about half of the electronics.

Last edited:
My previous drone is a Syma X5! Moving up!
I started with the X5C and then onto the P4P. Even with the Syma being easy to fly, get ready for a totally different definition of easy to fly.

I ordered directly from DJI. Got the P4P+ and ordered 2 extra batteries, a case, extra props, and a car charger. There was no "deal" and, very typical for me, I paid full list price. :rolleyes:

Hello azgeek,
I hope by
I started with the X5C and then onto the P4P. Even with the Syma being easy to fly, get ready for a totally different definition of easy to fly.
You mean that it's much easier to fly! Taking a similar step soon from a few little husbans. Mavic or P4P???

I assume Best Buy would be a good place for non-hassle.

I got mine from Bestbuy just so I could have the hassle free return if something was wrong with it. Plus I get my reward points ;)

The only deal I have seen with Bestbuy is the Free Shutterfly photo book that they offer with about half of the electronics.
Me too. Returning or exchanging DJI products can be such a PITA and BB offers one of the few true hassle-free returns policy. The points help offset the tax cost a bit.

You mean that it's much easier to fly!

Yes. Sorry if that was confusing.

Buying from places other than DJI can be a good idea if you need to do a quick return from an out of box defect. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh then I believe all of that service work goes through DJI and not the store where the drone was purchased.

Yes. Sorry if that was confusing.

Buying from places other than DJI can be a good idea if you need to do a quick return from an out of box defect. If you purchase DJI Care Refresh then I believe all of that service work goes through DJI and not the store where the drone was purchased.

Don't apologize! Just wanted to gather all I can on what to expect. Thanks for the reply!

Picked mine up from Shawn at Aerial Media Pros in Cali. Very happy with delivery time! Plus he threw in a cool t-shirt! :) Bought my first one direct from DJI and had zero problems in dealing with them too. One service repair back to me in less than 2 weeks. Very happy with that. But I wanted to get my P4P as quick as possible and it looked like DJI was getting them out a little slower at the time. Too impatient is me! lol

What really is amazing to me is that with so much discounting on everything in this world these DJI drone are all about the same from seller to seller. I understand MAP policy but find in most things that is out the window, not these.

Is the package deal for 1648 shipped a good deal? Two batteries and hard shell backpack?
I purchased a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Quadcopter! 3 Battery JUMBO Ready To Fly PRO Bundle from PixelHub on eBay (top rated + seller) (authorized DJI dealer) for $1749 that included 2 extra batteries, an Ultimaxx backpack (great knock-off of the Manfrotto DJI pack), Back Harness, multi-charger, car charger, 32GB SandDisk Extreme microSD card and adapter, a nice little airport dolly and some other stuff. So I figure I paid 1499 for the P4P, $100 each for two P4 batteries, and $50 for everything else. Pretty good deal I think.

I bought mine from Advexure as per a recommendation on this board. The are great to deal with. I'm very happy with their service.

I've purchased 2 P4pros from Aerialmediapros and their service was/is outstanding. One was for my son in Texas who was/is new to drones and during the time that there were a few P4pros arriving DOA...They were kind enough to work with him on the phone pre checking his drone and verifying it was one of the "good ones" before shipping...and still met an aggressive shipping schedule...

Reactions: KevMo Photog
just bought mine from advexure. Very nice people and they will deal with dji with any issues. they have answered every email. they respond with their online chat ever time. they even answer their phones. I cant be happier at this time.

Well, they announced the P4P on my birthday and immediately, all those amazon vouchers I asked people to get me so I could buy a Playstation 4 pro, had another use. From then on, I just kept topping up the Amazon account until I had enough and got it next day delivery. It's an amazing quad, and well worth the money, even passing the temptation to get p4 on a lightning sale at 749 early last month.

Sent from my F8331 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I got mine at Bestbuy with a 10% off coupon I had that I didn't think would work but after I tried it and it worked it was a no brainer, plus I got 5% back in rewards.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20