Where did it go?

call DJI. I called them on a friday night and left a voicemail and an email. Followed up and eventually got someone on the phone the following thursday. They basically told me "good luck" and depending on the battery and the wind and the direction it could be a good mile or so away. (the flyaway was about 2 minutes into the flight). I looked for it a little more. Called them back and was eventually able to get through to them about 2 weeks later (you will figure out that no matter when you call them, it goes to voicemail and despite called 3 times a day every day, only 2 of my calls were answered) and spoke to the same person who asked for my address and sent me another craft. No battery/charger/TX, just the craft. It arrived two days later and so did the battery I ordered online and I was back in business. Calling DJI is possibly the most frustrating thing you can ever do but it is worth it. Those who give up end up buying another phantom, those who do not stop calling end up with a replacement. The choice is yours.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl