Where did everyone go?

I cannot speak for others, but I just read posts and only respond if needed. Most people's questions can be answered if they search.

I guess a lot of people may have moved on with a newer drone? I just can't bring myself to get rid of my P4PV2 since it takes such great images and video and still can map with control points well.

may have moved on with a newer drone?
Yes, several.
But still have several p series. Actually picked up another V2 the other day that needed a leg replaced. Owner had it listed as a”Phantom 4”. The clue of course was the side sensors and the vent holes in the controller that were visible in his pictures.
Antennas on the controller would not hold any position and just flopped around. That took about two hours to replace the knuckles. Gold sticker was missing on the top shell but I had a new one in a bag. All done and flys as it should.

Attachments

• IMG_5712.jpeg
    IMG_5712.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 9
Great to see your still aboard ianzone 👍

Reactions: LOVE NZ
It looks like no one is home in Phantom land. Am I the last man standing?
I've recently joined Phantom land. Recently acquired a P4P Pro so still learning especially on taking good pics and videos. Also learning on repairs after a forceful landing. Flying Matrice M30T's at work so spoilt when it comes to good cameras and techs on Drones. Bit of practice and good advice from here should get me getting proficient on the P4P Pro. So may be picking your brain for advice soon.

Reactions: LOVE NZ and Capt KO
Hey Ted, Florida misses you. A few here still trying to help when we can, not too many of us P pilots left. I've got an A2 for daily now but still love my big, loud, easy to see, bad-a*s, P4Ps. Take care yourself, nobody round here getting any younger.

Hey Ted, Florida misses you. A few here still trying to help when we can, not too many of us P pilots left. I've got an A2 for daily now but still love my big, loud, easy to see, bad-a*s, P4Ps. Take care yourself, nobody round here getting any younger.

and I'm not kidding..Peter's 122 yrs old!! LOL

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gnemeth