Where can I get old app APK files?

Reactions: dtokez and Neon Euc
Hi all. Does anybody know a place where I can obtain older versions of the DJIGo app?

Cheers
@msinger is spot on. But in future if you forget the link just simply type in DJI GO APK on your phone in Google and you will get lots of results [emoji4]

First post.... ;)

These links seem to be of rather limited use.

The first link requires you to download an app to download apps, which I am not prepared to do. According to the slideshow, that app also demands an excessive number of permissions, IMHO - The link also proudly claims that all apps are 'cracked. Apart from the legality of that, I'm not sure I would trust flying my drone to any app that's been messed around with.

With the second link, a search fails to find any apps with the keyword 'DJI'.

These links seem to be of rather limited use.
Yep! Just some random spam that mods will eventually come and clean up (if they ever see it).

Yep! Just some random spam that mods will eventually come and clean up (if they ever see it).
As long as you have been here and as many reports you have made now you don't know how
to report . :rolleyes:
Thanks Steve and guys do report this stuff if your unsure and someone in Staff will deal with it as soon as they see the report .

As long as you have been here and as many reports you have made now you don't know how
to report . :rolleyes:
Not sure where you're heading with that one. I rarely report posts and I don't have time to submit reports for everything I see here. I'm sorry I cannot spend more time here helping out.

Phantomhelp.com

Has literally everything ... scroll down through once relative model is selected.

Nigel

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl