Where can I find a replacement wifi module?

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum so please go easy with me
If I've placed this in the wrong thread.

The old chap has recently given me a dji phantom 2 (model ) after it's been sat in the spare room for a few years. So I managed to get it all set up and took it for my first flight.

The reason he's not used it is because of the no vision through the app.
I've gone through all the self helps and still no display.

Im now looking on eBay and searching google for the wifi module with no luck.

Is there anywhere I could possible get one?

I'm new to the forum so please go easy with me
If I've placed this in the wrong thread.

The old chap has recently given me a dji phantom 2 (model ) after it's been sat in the spare room for a few years. So I managed to get it all set up and took it for my first flight.

The reason he's not used it is because of the no vision through the app.
I've gone through all the self helps and still no display.

Im now looking on eBay and searching google for the wifi module with no luck.

Is there anywhere I could possible get one?
I have to confess that I don't know much about Phantom 2's but a Google search found this. Is it what you're looking for?

Amazon.com: DJI Phantom 2 Vision+ Part 03 Wi-Fi Signal Transmission Module -OEM: Electronics

I have to say that at that price, is it really worth it? You've got a relatively old drone and for a bit more money could buy a low-price entry level P3 Standard. For example:- DJI Phantom 3 Standard Drone with 2.7K 12 Megapixel HD Camera - Brand New | eBay

Your drone may be suffering from the wifi memory loss.There are plenty of comments on this forum under black screen or dying wifi modules. A good test is to ping 192.168.1.10 with your drone on and it's wifi selected. If this ping fails then it is most likely your module. Replacement modules are hard to find and expensive.

I have 2 I'm putting on Ebay soon, or you can send it to me and I'll run a repair and test

If it works you pay repair cost and postage

Pm me for more details

Hell everybody,

Here again somebody with a video streaming problem.
Is it possible to replace my v2 wifi module for a v3 wifi module in my Phantom 2 vision plus v2?

Hell everybody,

Is it possible to replace my v2 wifi module for a v3 wifi module in my Phantom 2 vision plus v2?
This is mentioned elsewhere but I have forgotten the answer - sorry but hope this helps.

Hell everybody,

They are the same except the v3 is better ventilated so it's a like for like swap

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers