When a Phantom II Falls 10 Stories

Reactions: Drones_Landing
Reactions: Drones_Landing
Yes and the IOSD-Mini. I thought descending at around 30% battery level would be enough but the whole drone powered off at about 4% and it just fell like a stone.

That's what happens when the battery voltage hits 10.6v. It sounds like the battery wasn't in as good a shape as you may have thought but you were right in thinking 30% should have been enough for a safe landing. If the battery is still in good shape charge it fully then check the current levels it in the P2 software and post a screenshot.

Last edited:
That's what happens when the battery voltage hits 10.6v. It sounds like the battery wasn't in as good a shape as you may have thought but you were right in thinking 30% should have been enough for a safe landing. If the battery is still in good shape charge it fully then check the current levels it in the P2 software and post a screenshot.
Screen Shot 2016-03-13 at 1.18.34 PM.png

Everything looks fine to me. Must have been a fluke..

View attachment 46984

Everything looks fine to me. Must have been a fluke..

Check the current mA in the upper right corner. Now compare the mA readings on the next two I posted.
Barttery #2 before charging.jpg
Barttery #2 after charging.jpg
Barttery #2 before charging.jpg

It may have been a fluke or could have the cooler weather which drain a battery quicker then you expected. In any case once you repaired any damage done do a complete advanced IMU calibration. Have you open the shell checked the GPS antenna? Well if you cannot get any GPS signal it would be a good idea to do so and a replacement antenna is under 10 dollars.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik