Whats Next ??

Reaction score
I have been flying now for about three years. I have about eight toy drones. A Yuneec 500 4k, and a
P4 witch is great. So I would like some opinions. What next ? Do I go for the Mavic ? Or do I get the
dji goggles ? I don't think I want the p4p or Advance the p4 is great.( I do wish I could fly a little farther )
I don't think the sparks is for me. Maybe I should just save up my money and go for the Inspire. This is
just a hobby I do not do this professionally at all. I don't know if the Inspire is just over kill for someone
who just wants to have fun. I am very interested in what anyone on this form has to say.

I have a boosted P4 setup and distance is not an issue and it includes goggle, filters and other accessories. I survived the latest firmware confusion and I'm more than happy with hanging onto it. I fly more so than film but am happy with photos and videos etc, but have thought about a Mavic pro bundle purely for the ease of portability and the quality of the camera package (for me at least).
I don't need the latest and greatest platform but more interested in what suits my needs.

if your are doing it just as a hobby i would recommend you a tbs discovery pro with crossfire or uhf ;-)

its a classic, but a warrior.

You would have great fun if you have good goggles. I'm not very impressed with dji goggles as they are too big and heavy for the purpose. But yes you would enjoy FPV if you hv one.

I think the Inspire may be overkill (imho), especially if you're a hobbyist. Mavic Pro would be a great alternative. Distance, great quality and loads of fun = MVP ;)

Thanks everyone,I am either going with the goggles or Mavic. Still have to make up my mind.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl