What's happening here then ?

Reaction score
Hi guys. Looking at the flight log and a few odd things.
First I swear as it starts up it makes a humming noise which I swear is more powerful then it use to be on my other phantoms I used to have.
And the flight log went into "mode" for assisted take off. I never done that. I once started it up only for the motor to shut down, and I had to restart it again. Not any problems since. Maybe a one off. Had a compass error in a place I never had an error before so I re-calibrated and all is fine. Will upload the log but so far all seems ok on healthy drones
4b30941fe4f594fcfaba3270ea38844b.jpg

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

And as for the other mode on switching to ATTI I never done that but satellites were around 15-19. Could it be the very cold weather perhaps doing this ? Freezing in London.

Sent from my Power using PhantomPilots mobile app

You will get humming noise at starting if motor currents are getting limited by electronics. If that happens, we might expect it to go to auto takeoff mode though not very sure of the internal logic.

Keep batteries warm before you start else you will face number of issues due to reduced current delivery capabilities of batteries.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Neon Euc

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.