What the heck!!

Reaction score
I've sent the crashed P4 in and in the meantime bought a replacement P4. I got it set up an flew it on a short test flight with no problems and because of all this drought ending weather we've had here in Northern California I haven't been able to fly it for a while. So yesterday we finally got a break in the weather so I decided to take the P4 up to survey the property to see how much standing water we have. This is the display I got on my iPad Air.

upload_2017-2-11_10-15-4.png

What the heck is all the striping about???!!! So I looked at all the setting on DJIGo4 app but couldn't find anything out of the ordinary so I began looking at all the setting on my iPad and once again found nothing. So I connected my iPhone 7+ and it was perfect.

Since I couldn't get the problem corrected I decided to delete the DJI Go 4 app and reinstall on my iPad. Once I did that everything was fine. It was a bit disconcerting an frustrating but am glad is was a simple solution.

There's a setting to turn that off. Over exposure warning or something like that in the camera settings.

yea I had the same issue when I got mine and had to turn this off in camera settings

The important thing to note is that this doesn't show in your final footage - this just highlights areas of the image where the image is over exposed. This only shows to the user, and is not saved to the SD card.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Ranch it's the 'zebra', you will remember this one forever!

Can be turned on/off by clicking on the small camera/gear icon on the right above the button you slide to switch between still picture and video....in that popup menu click on 'more' and in there you will see Over Exposure Warning you can toggle it there.

Reactions: Doc E
The important thing to note is that this doesn't show in your final footage - this just highlights areas of the image where the image is over exposed. This only shows to the user, and is not saved to the SD card.

Correct - to learn how to turn it off just search it up on google. There will be something their

Yes I get striping to but it records to my sd card with vidio and wrecks me filming,,

I'm using samsung galaxy tab ,,,me have a play with camera settings as posted above ,,I thought being connected direct to remote to tablet was to eliminate those faults,,,,thanks 4 any ideas,,,,nz flyer

The video recorded in the sdcard installed in the drone will not contain zebra. If you say there is, please show an evidence so we can evaluate if it's zebra or something else.

Sorry for delay in return i have since wiped all my recordings ,,my cach vidio thingybob was full ,,had to clear to record more but bad weather has stoped me flyin ,,,will update u on next flight vidio ,,!thanks for help and advice

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT