What software to download on my phone?

Reaction score
I was given a 2nd hand P2V and wanted to test the WiFi to see if it is having the same video issue so many others are having. But the only software I can find on the Android store is for the P3 and higher. What should I be looking for?

I was given a 2nd hand P2V and wanted to test the WiFi to see if it is having the same video issue so many others are having. But the only software I can find on the Android store is for the P3 and higher. What should I be looking for?
Its called the DJI Vision app, its defo on Android as a mate just got it not long ago, if not go here for the latest version You searched for DJI Vision - APKMirror

Or here for earlier versions The DroneSlinger..

Now just to figure out the no video issue...Given that the telemetry data is sent fine I think the WiFi module is working. I know the camera itself works because it will record to the SD card. So that means the problem is likely between the phone and the WiFi module. Possibly a loose connection between the boards I'm thinking. Or maybe one of the intervening boards is bad.

Now just to figure out the no video issue.. Or maybe one of the intervening boards is bad.

Correct its the third board down, and its not repairable im afraid, the cameras do come onto ebay occasionally

I had the same no FPV issue that others have been having. I created a repair request online and printed out a label then sent in my drone. My drone’s serial number was removed by the previous owner, I had no proof of purchase and it had an after market battery. I mailed the drone into DJI for repair on Tuesday. On Friday (same week) I fot an email saying they were repairing it for free.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl