What should the latest firmware be numbered?

Reaction score
Updated my P3P and it says it is version 1.5.3+ and not 1.6.4 Is this correct ?
I see different posts stating things both ways. Since mine is the + version, do I need to re-do the update ?

1.5.3+ means the firmware was successfully installed.

How long does it take for the firmware update to complete once the SD card is put back into the drone? For me, it's been a good 15 minutes so far and I can still hear the installing sound. Not sure if it makes a difference, but it's a brand new drone out of the box.

Updated my P3P and it says it is version 1.5.3+ and not 1.6.4 Is this correct ?
I see different posts stating things both ways. Since mine is the + version, do I need to re-do the update ?
Mine showed that same + sign until I rebooted. It then showed the 1.6.4 FW version on my GoApp.

How long does it take for the firmware update to complete once the SD card is put back into the drone? For me, it's been a good 15 minutes so far and I can still hear the installing sound. Not sure if it makes a difference, but it's a brand new drone out of the box.
Mine showed red front LEDs & back green blinking. Shut Down the battery, pulled out the SD card & checked the txt file. It said FAILED Upgrade. Rebooted the P3 with the SDCard in, took about 10 seconds, b.ack LEDs were green front were red, beep was beep,beep, & light bridge LED was green. Rechecked txt file & said update was good. Said same on the GoApp.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31