What is the difference with using the litchi app + ios/ android vs. Fatshark for FPV?

Reaction score
^ Please explain what's the benefit for a p3p? If I wish to fly fpv, isn't the fatshark's performance going to be the same as a fpv litchi enabled iphone with a vr headset? New to fpv here, so any help is appreciated!

Litchi will use the USB feed to produce Fpv that can be seen on a VR goggle.

FatShark will use HDMI feed with additional module to display VR experience. In this case you can have USB feed on another device. Many times you need to switch from goggles to normal mode and that's easily achieved if you have another device displaying that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: theTastyCat
Litchi will use the USB feed to produce Fpv that can be seen on a VR goggle.

FatShark will use HDMI feed with additional module to display VR experience. In this case you can have USB feed on another device. Many times you need to switch from goggles to normal mode and that's easily achieved if you have another device displaying that.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Ok thank you!

What about in terms of quality? which one is better? is it the same display resolution on the Fat Shark and using a cell phone with the Litchi app? Would really appreciate you answer these inquires please. Thank you

Fat Shark has two independent screens for showing each eye display whereas Litchi uses same screen to divide into two separate screens. Check the resolution of fat shark, it used to give 460p earlier, not sure about the latest. With Litchi, you will get half the resolution of used phone which would be much higher than 460p in any case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.