Fatshark Dominator using Litchi app

Reaction score
Hi guys! Does anyone know if Fatshark Dominator V3 will work using the Litchi app? I am not a fan of VR goggles since it lacks most of the information seen on FPV mode like radar and maps. Since I got the HDMI module installed on my controller, just uwondering if Fatshark will work with Litchi before I purchase one.

I will assume yes, check out this FatShark review:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hi Michael! Yup! Saw that video before. But I think he used the DJI GO app to run the fatshark. I'm trying to find out if this is also possible with the Litchi app. I like the Litchi app better than the GO since it maximizes the capability of the phantom. Been scouring the net for this pairing but I can't find any.

You don't need fat shark with Litchi to view VR. You need a VR where you can plug your mobile phone running Litchi and view so called 3D mode (VR mode)

If you have HDMI module, you can use FatShark but You will see what DJI displays thru RC, litchi will not have any effect on it. DJI HDMI module does not generate two side by side images and thus you will need to use FatShark in 2D mode.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Raul Cruz Jr.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers