Litchi- djigo apps-fpv-VR goggles

Reaction score
i just installed both apps on my new android tablet.
I would like to try the fpv-VR goggles. Would these work?
BlitzWolf VR Headset 3D Viewer Glasses Virtual Reality Google Cardboard Upgraded Version Movies Games Helmet for Up to 6.3 inch iPhone Samsung LG SONY Moto Nexus

I already have both apps on my iOS tablet. Can I add these to my iPhone 7 so I can do the fpv-VR?
Do I have to buy litchi again (for 3rd device or can I use the one I alr day have on my iPad mini?
Sorry, I'm such a nitwit when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks again

Mike

i just installed both apps on my new android tablet.
I would like to try the fpv-VR goggles. Would these work?
BlitzWolf VR Headset 3D Viewer Glasses Virtual Reality Google Cardboard Upgraded Version Movies Games Helmet for Up to 6.3 inch iPhone Samsung LG SONY Moto Nexus

I already have both apps on my iOS tablet. Can I add these to my iPhone 7 so I can do the fpv-VR?
Do I have to buy litchi again (for 3rd device or can I use the one I alr day have on my iPad mini?
Sorry, I'm such a nitwit when it comes to this stuff.

Thanks again

Mike
Mike,
So are probably trying to refer to a link, but we only seed capital letters. Select the text and use the link button.
upload_2017-6-19_12-41-14.png

These glasses seem regular VR/phone glasses. I tried similar and it works great.
Keep in mind however that you need to connect the USB cable to the RC (you need a hole in the case) and that you do not have LOS. So FPV is illegal here. :mad:

Mike,
So are probably trying to refer to a link, but we only seed capital letters. Select the text and use the link button.
View attachment 84173

These glasses seem regular VR/phone glasses. I tried similar and it works great.
Keep in mind however that you need to connect the USB cable to the RC (you need a hole in the case) and that you do not have LOS. So FPV is illegal here. :mad:
Yes, they hold my iPhone 7 and are awesome. I have the p3s so no connection needed. Just play and we'll, play!
Flew it and we amazing but you, a little uncomfortable not seeing bird. Get a spotter.

I also tried Litchi in VR mode using my iPhone 6. The view was good but I had difficulty keeping track of the drone as I could not see it with the goggles on. I believe I read on a forum that the controller buttons can be programmed to instantly switched from map view to live camera view but I have not tried that yet. I think the goggles would be easily used with a waypoint mission and by not having to actually fly the drone, be quite entertaining. However by not having LOS, the use is questionable. Be careful!

Thanks,
Jim
WA5TEF

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers