What is the best possible range?

Reaction score
what is the best possible range i can get from a quadcopter with live cam feed?
-can be with mod
-price has to be 200-400 max
-cam quality does not have to be the best, just okey(not to bad, want decent cam)
-Im from norway, so dont think about rules and laws when it comes to the quadcopter
-is it possible to get one that can go about 5km? or is that unrealistic?

Reaction score
200-400 for just the mod itself, or you have a budget of 200-400 for a whole setup?

Reaction score
was really thinking the whole settup, even tho i dont think i will get such a good range for that price. if not how far can i get do you think?

Reaction score
could stretch some more if i save money, if the option is much better for a little higher price

Reaction score
go for the phantom 3 advanced...that has lightbridge...Great distance on these. Don't get the standard if you need range since the advanced and the professional (phantom 3 ) are both great in terms of long distance. Ebay it, or use craigslist if you are a local here in the US. They have great deals right now. Find one with a modded antennae from itelite if you can

Reaction score
just watched some reviews on the advanced, it looks amazing! can reach about 5km with the standard antenna! I come from norway so here its much more expensive.. its about 1000 dollars. think i will try to order it from usa or something if possible. not quite sure i will go for the advanced yet, but it looks like its the best for my needs.

Reaction score
advanced or the phantom 3 pro is the best for the price you are looking at. Forget the standard... check the classifieds section here on phantompilots..

Reaction score
just watched some reviews on the advanced, it looks amazing! can reach about 5km with the standard antenna! I come from norway so here its much more expensive.. its about 1000 dollars. think i will try to order it from usa or something if possible. not quite sure i will go for the advanced yet, but it looks like its the best for my needs.
Advanced is $1399 here in Australia!

Sent from my VIE-L29 using PhantomPilots mobile app

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cherry