What is the Best FPV that can also work with PS3

What are the Best goggles for DJI 3 Pro, Ipnone 6+ and PS4

• you can do it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • it can be done

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Reaction score
I'm looking to buy my first FPV for DJI Phantom 3 Professional and was wondering if someone can help me choose one. DO I need to buy any other parts other then FPV goggles and I have Iphone 6+ and PS4 can all these three be used with the same goggles?
Thank you.

wait, what? looking to buy your first FPV? what do you mean? FPV is first person view, it is not a product it just refers to the market itself
you want to use goggles with your phantom?
first, get the HDMI controller back. it costs $100
Buy HDMI Output Module (Phantom 3 Pro/Adv/Phantom 4) | DJI Store
Then, get some goggles
I would recommend headplay goggles which are $250 and also get an hdmi cord.
Home
then you should just plug it in to the controller and be able to use the FPV!
also, this is not true FPV. Phantoms do not use real FPV, so there is always about a 2-second delay from the phantom to your phone/goggles
real FPV is almost instantaneous but the quality of the transmission is much less and is generally only used with racing drones or drones with gopros
Also, playstations dont work with dji products...
Hope this helps

Reactions: Borntofly
wait, what? looking to buy your first FPV? what do you mean? FPV is first person view, it is not a product it just refers to the market itself
you want to use goggles with your phantom?
first, get the HDMI controller back. it costs $100
Buy HDMI Output Module (Phantom 3 Pro/Adv/Phantom 4) | DJI Store
Then, get some goggles
I would recommend headplay goggles which are $250 and also get an hdmi cord.
Home
then you should just plug it in to the controller and be able to use the FPV!
also, this is not true FPV. Phantoms do not use real FPV, so there is always about a 2-second delay from the phantom to your phone/goggles
real FPV is almost instantaneous but the quality of the transmission is much less and is generally only used with racing drones or drones with gopros
Also, playstations dont work with dji products...
Hope this helps

Thank you for your reply.

So any googles for drone cannot be used with ps4? and hdmi means I cannot use iphone and they have their own screen?

I'm looking for the best quality out there for reasonable price of course and the smallest possible.

um... you dont use the playstation 4 with dji products
they are completely different products and do not work together.

Is there really a 2 second delay using suitable hd goggles like the Headplay HD with the P3 Adv/Pro?

This is the one thing I want the most is to have Fpv using googles for full immersieve flying like I do with racing drones.

Is there really a 2 second delay using suitable hd goggles like the Headplay HD with the P3 Adv/Pro?

This is the one thing I want the most is to have Fpv using googles for full immersieve flying like I do with racing drones.
You don't notice any delay with HDMI goggles.

Hi alokbhargava, that's interesting. It's just that phantom flyer mentioned that there is a 2 second delay from drone to tablet/goggles.

What goggles do you use if any?

If I m flying missions, I enjoy my heavy Sony hmz t3W goggles. They are though full of cables:)

Many better goggles are coming to the market.

So any googles for drone cannot be used with ps4? and hdmi means I cannot use iphone and they have their own screen?
I also echo this Q? I would like to try the fpv experience, but I'd want to be able to lift them up and look back to the tablet to ensure location on map, etc. Is it really one or the other and not both? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

you cant do that. It is going to be immursive, but it will still have the same delay and quality as the one on a regular phone screen

how about the googles that are about $40 and you put your phone inside? the advantage I see on them is that they have adjustable lenses for those who have sight problems (like me!) But, in the other had, the cost seems to be too low, and then the phrase, "you get what you pay for" sounds at the end of my head.....
are these any good to use with phantom 3& 4?
(provided you have to have the HDMI module of course!)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31