What is the best 7" Tablet Mount for Phantom 3 STD?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 3 Standard and I am sick of using my Samsung Galaxy S6 Phone. I want to use my New 7" Samsung Galaxy Tablet but can't decide on the right mount for it. I would really prefer to buy it from Amazon.com (not eBAY).

Does anyone have experience with a particular mounting bracket that is available on Amazon.com that they like? The reviews on most of them are all over the place from "This thing is the Best" to "This thing is Crap". Please help me weed through all of them so I don't buy the wrong one?

Thanks!!!

Im an iOs user but we all have the same issue, sunlight. Im waiting for the crystal sky monitor from DJI. Should be out in a couple of weeks right after the show!

I think I like this one a lot.. However, My Tablet is exactly 4.25". From what I can see, The minimum size for this LiveStream Mount is 4.3". Is that right? So this won't work for mine?

It holds my iPad mini with room to spare.. the mini is 5 1/4". The holder extends to 5 3/4" and that's pushing it.

I'm sure there are other holders with the same threading on them. Check amazon. The GoPro stickie is not going anywhere either. I have been extremely happy with mine. I truly feel like it is the most stable long term solution to a p3s tablet mount without drilling holes or any other modifications.

I bought this one (very similar to the DJI one)Tablet Bracket Holder Mount For DJI Phantom 3/4 Inspire 1 Flysky FS-i6S Transmitter then I drilled a small hole for the threaded part, tapped it (with a 1/4", 20 tap) and added some epoxy on the other side. Cheap and looking good

The best holder I found looks like this: Tripod Mount Holder Bracket 1/4 Inch Thread Adapter For 7~10.1 Inch Tablet. it holds a tablet (and a phone) securely better than anything else. Unfortunately there isn't a good way to mount it. I'm thinking of printing an adapter for the holder I have, using a 3D printer (the holder has a removable part with 4 tabs, you can see it in the pictures)

Thats the one I use. Works great. Secured with a GoPro mount.
cc23a57500bf8ecb1d4d45fae10a857d.jpg
ac115fe14e6a4262f1ea77296d5284ea.jpg

Reactions: 805hd
Thats the one I use. Works great. Secured with a GoPro mount.

Okay, I think I like this one the best. I found it on Amazon cheap, so that's awesome. Just to be clear though, is this the Go Pro mount I need:
Amazon.com : GoPro Ball Joint Buckle (GoPro Official Mount) : Electronics
It doesn't say anything about the two sided foam tape. Does that come with it, or do I need to buy that separately? I asked the Question on Amazon, but I think I might get the answer faster on here.
Thanks again. Hopefully I'll have this by the weekend or shortly thereafter! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20