What is a good height to avoid Seagulls?

I've heard alka seltzer works on them
try some FIZZIES too.

I fly 90% of my flights around birds of all sorts and have yet to have a bird come after the drone...they want no part of it...
Same here, some breeds seem to come close to see what this funny flying stool is but then either they decide it isnt edible, isnt a known predator, or is it the buzz of the props that keeps them away - might sound like angry bee or hornets? - then again we don't get too many eagles where I usually fly - that might be a different result!

Reserchs say that the maximum average of flying seagulls is about 36 meters, so all what you have to do is to fly your drone above the 40 meters in places where are seagulls flying and try to avoid flying close to there nests .

I am flying the Seattle area and have noticed a lot of these thing? Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

You might want to see how a seagull attacked my drone as it really changed how I see things now with them.

Would this video answer the question ?

We are poor amateurs when it comes to flight ...

I have many flights in / over and under birds with my P3 and other models ... the only one that ever caused a bird to take notice and approach ... was my Eagle .... unfortunately video could not catch the incident ... but the bird flew off after checking ..

I’ve almost hit them at 400’ , it all depends on the wind if they’re copping a free ride on the gust they just go with it ....

Ravens/crows like a good swoon/dive. But they know they'd be in for a crew cut and don't get too close. But a raven/crow against a eagle..... (Paradox)....

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4