What is a good case to keep your p3p props?

Reaction score
What's are your recommended cases for the p3p 9450 props? I'm thinking of a hardcase not the stock sleeve that DJI inlcluded.

If you're planning on buying a case for your Phantom, then you probably won't find a need for such a box since most cases have a dedicated storage area for props.

Reactions: tml4191
If you're planning on buying a case for your Phantom, then you probably won't find a need for such a box since most cases have a dedicated storage area for props.
My purchased p3p package came with a converted backpack inserted with some nice protective material inside. Right when I read your comment I figured out that I can just use the side pockets, and since it's already flat, it's a perfect place for prop protection. Thank you for your comment msinger!

I got on this last week my lad bought a tube of mentos in the duty free and the tube is perfect, I guess a big smarties or jelly tot tube with a pop lid would do too the same

I got on this last week my lad bought a tube of mentos in the duty free and the tube is perfect, I guess a big smarties or jelly tot tube with a pop lid would do too the same
Just wondering... which tube are you referring to exactly? I thought mentos was just pretty much the candy itself wrapped in basically tin foil... I haven't haf mentos in a bit though.

This one

Attachments

• 20160915_182726.jpg
    20160915_182726.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 296
  • 20160915_182735.jpg
    20160915_182735.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 273
Reactions: tml4191
Anyone in the USA seen Mentos in a container like this?

When I searched for Mentos tube, I only found links for tubes to drop them into Diet Coke, like a depth charge.

Rob

Rob
Huntsville, AL
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have yet to see one, but other tubes that are sold with commercial products can do it to.

not being smart but for the last 8 months I simply keep them on my phantom, always

its sits in box on seat in back of car ready to go ...

never been an issue.

I do have a back pack case and have a spare set in pocket of it , no special treatment or case though

My case doesn't allow for the props to be installed on the P3 and fit into the case.

The blades are brittle and I suggest some type of protection, especially for the backup set that is not currently being flown.

So far, the only blade I have broken was when the P3 slid out of my hand as I was placing it on the ground to launch. The P3 rolled slightly and the blade tip snapped.

Rob
Huntsville, AL
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl