(What If I Get) Shot Down

Reaction score
Ill make this quick. Id like to know if there is a drone out there that allows the video being recorded-to be recorded directly on the device (ipad or andriod) used when piloting the drone in the case of being shot down (by trespassing shooters) and or crash. That way i can still upload the video to a computer and watch ect without retrieving the drone.

Next-im currently using a bebop 2 with sky controller. The video quality is not great. Pictures being in fish eye make for great looking scenary, not so much when collecting evidence. Would a Phantom 3 standard have better video quality and pictures? I realize the range may not be as far though correct? In that case maybe id need the advanced. Again if DJI is the answer is there a way to have access to the video if the drone ever becomes "un-retrievable".

Thank you, Happy Thanksgiving.

Id like to know if there is a drone out there that allows the video being recorded-to be recorded directly on the device (ipad or andriod) used when piloting the drone
You can do this with any of the Phantom 3 or Phantom 4 models.

Would a Phantom 3 standard have better video quality and pictures?
Yes.

I realize the range may not be as far though correct? In that case maybe id need the advanced.
You can compare the range and other specs of the various Phantom models here.

Ill make this quick. Id like to know if there is a drone out there that allows the video being recorded-to be recorded directly on the device (ipad or andriod) used when piloting the drone in the case of being shot down (by trespassing shooters) and or crash. That way i can still upload the video to a computer and watch ect without retrieving the drone.

Next-im currently using a bebop 2 with sky controller. The video quality is not great. Pictures being in fish eye make for great looking scenary, not so much when collecting evidence. Would a Phantom 3 standard have better video quality and pictures? I realize the range may not be as far though correct? In that case maybe id need the advanced. Again if DJI is the answer is there a way to have access to the video if the drone ever becomes "un-retrievable".

Thank you, Happy Thanksgiving.
Welcome to the forums Grantcountypilot.

The Phantom 3 Standard is a great machine and they are practically giving it away with the current pricing. I have seen YT footage from the bebop and it can't even be compared to the 2.7K footage out of the P3S. You also get a wide choice of third party apps such as Litchi (which happens to be on sale at half off). Any of the Phantoms will work well for you and do what you want.

I've had my p3s for two weeks now and love it. The price was $370 at Best Buy. Black Friday today it wouldn't surprise me if it might be lower, good luck bro [emoji16][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Thank you guys for the quick replys. Does anyone here know if the Bebop is capable of retrieving videos without the drone?

Thanks.

Thank you guys for the quick replys. Does anyone here know if the Bebop is capable of retrieving videos without the drone?

Thanks.
I've never owned one so I couldn't say. If your trying to retrieve footage that's already happened I don't know but for future flights (beebops use a device correct? Phone or tab) if so u can install az screen recorder. It's a free app and just record your screen every flight.

Reactions: Mark The Droner
Yup :) I use it most flights, really like it it's a nice app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav