What have you named your drone?

Christy Mack
Christy Mack
Is that your real controller in your avatar picture? Range good? I've got a stock standard and was thinking about new blue proton 4 antenna kit with the external flat panels. Any way looks like you have a ton of mod done to yours. Silicone switch covers? You got some close up pics of your stuff

P3S #1: Bloo
P3S #2: Redd

Forgive me for not reading through the whole thread but to me "Fanny" (the Phantom) seemed somewhat obvious :)

Hmmm...I avoid naming anything that doesn't breathe. But if I did, my top candidates would be:

1. Surprise. The P3s was a gift, unexpected.
2. Prop. Because one fell off, just before a crash.
3. Crash. Could also go with "belly up."
4. Chopper. Cuz it does a number on tall grass.

Hmmm...I avoid naming anything that doesn't breathe. But if I did, my top candidates would be:

1. Surprise. The P3s was a gift, unexpected.
2. Prop. Because one fell off, just before a crash.
3. Crash. Could also go with "belly up."
4. Chopper. Cuz it does a number on tall grass.

All of those could just be this one.

UNEXPECTED

:)

Rod

Ah, it was one of those moments when I needed to think a name fast for my Dji account and didn't want to use any previously used nick.
So I improvised (oh, so cleverly) with my "FPV in game nick" and the latter obviously from the name of the drone...
This turned out to be great since my next innovation was to make my DIY Phantom Carbonfiber skin (black obviously) and had just purchased "Panzerglass" screen protector for my phone that in turn included the necessary label stickers reading "Panzer" all around to be used as my "official" Panzerphantom labels :D

Okay all...

Buzzard..

"sure fun to watch and hear the four prop Buzzard make its way back" (RodPad)

Standard - Wind Speed

Rod

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav