What FAA registration number did you get?

Has anyone here actually completed the registration process? I went to the site and there is no method for registration, no link, no form... nodda... how is it mandated and then no functioning online process for registration? Or am I missing something... would love to hear from someone who has completed the steps... it's frustrating at the moment...
https://registermyuas.faa.gov/restricted#/home

That's easy enough to solve... say it's someone elses number on "your" drone? fine.. then produce your drone for inspection.. (';')( ';') um... uh.....
Which? I have 9 drones that are over 0.55 lbs and require registration, and about 18 fixed wing RC aircraft.
I am registered as of this morning, but there is nothing/nowhere in the registration process where I was asked for the number of aircraft I own, or any identifying characteristics of them.

Reactions: aka1ceman
Has anyone here actually completed the registration process? I went to the site and there is no method for registration, no link, no form... nodda... how is it mandated and then no functioning online process for registration? Or am I missing something... would love to hear from someone who has completed the steps... it's frustrating at the moment...

See Post #24 this thread

The number is just one piece of any investigation. In order to convict someone they would still have to put you at the controls. If someone hundreds of miles away uses your number they aren't going to just arrest you based on that number. The arrest standard is still probable cause and the conviction standard is still beyond a reasonable doubt.

True and if some one is innocent and didn't commit a crime more then likely they would not be found guilty tho the average cost for a lawyer to go to trial costs about 25-40 grand.

One of my friends got accused of rapeing an under age chick even tho he was some were else far away from were it supposedly happened and with lots of people and even on video tape Being that he is in a band and was on stage with lots of witness including me and a bunch of other people. and like the cops even told him dont worry bud if you are truly innocent then he had nothing to worry about. Other then the fact that his bail was so high that it took 6 months to get him bailed out of jail and was in solitary confinement and also had his head busted in and both his orbital sockets broken because he was not going to confess to a crime he did not commit.. BUT good news is the day his trial was about to start they dropped all charges do to lake of any evidence and said sorry to him and his lawyer was real nice and let him make payments for the 15 grand that got racked up in bills during that whole time.

Reactions: aka1ceman
yep i did it this morning and it is all done now.

Which? I have 9 drones that are over 0.55 lbs and require registration, and about 18 fixed wing RC aircraft.
I am registered as of this morning, but there is nothing/nowhere in the registration process where I was asked for the number of aircraft I own, or any identifying characteristics of them.

You put the same number on all of them. The # just tells whoever is reading it who the operator is.

You put the same number on all of them. The # just tells whoever is reading it who the operator is.
Yes, I am aware of that. You will have to link my response to the post I was responding to for it to fully make sense.
Someone said if I denied owning the crashed drone, they could prove that I was lying when the feds asked me to produce my drone - implying that the single drone I owned was in their hands.
My response was that I have over two dozen aircraft that are all registered under a single registration number (actually I'm registered, not the drones/planes), so it would take my fingerprints on the crashed drone to actually prove it was mine.

Last edited:
Reactions: SanCap
Who would have ever thought that something the government mandates would be so frustrating to do! half way through again and it's down AGAIN! It is really starting to tick me off! I have been trying since about 9 morning

When you registered and opened a account did you use your email address? if so did you create a new password or use the one that is with your email address

You'll use your email to register, but I'd recommend not using your existing email password for the password for the site.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik