What case or backpack are you using

Go Professional Case is what i have...:D

Attachments

• Optimized-20150520_174513.jpg
    Optimized-20150520_174513.jpg
    730.8 KB · Views: 722
I have the Go Professional hard case. And, also a Microraptor Pro case. Both cases are very nice and made very well. They are on the top end price-wise. But, you will be very happy with either choice.

There is a comprehensive list of Phantom 3 cases and backpacks here.

Last edited:
King Kong Fancier 40 Back pack.
Cheap ($80 AUD) and well built, customizable and can be used as a camera bag.

Reactions: focusowner
Microraptor Pro backpack, AWESOME case! Yeah yeah not a hard case but sure is easy to toss the bird in and roll! Plus it does protect it pretty well and has the lovely cut foam fitted section inside. Check them out, the build quality is superb.

Reactions: dalebb
Another member recommend this case so I gave it a try. I just got it today and everything fits in it pretty well and I'll be able to get my other 2 batteries in without any problems. It's a backpack for cameras but I like that it's smaller than the war chest that seem to be popular.
I'm going to the park, not battle. :)

A couple of things I don't like are shipping cost. $27. I did the "Make an offer" and offered $40 for the bag to offset shipping. He came back at $45. Better, but not great, so I took the deal.

To access the compartment for the P3 you need to lay the bag down on it's front and the entire back unzips like a flap. This really isn't a problem, just different. The remote fits nicely above the P3 and charger and props on the sides of P3. There's a slot on the flap for my iPad and sun shade that seems to work out good.

I really like the size and it's really well made. Time will tell how good of choice it was.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/120848259036?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Attachments

• IMG_1713.JPG
    IMG_1713.JPG
    191.5 KB · Views: 752
I'm using the ThinkTank Airport Helipak. Cannot say enough good things about it. A bit on the pricey side but I've been a user of there other packs/ cases over the years and they are built to last.
I'm using the same: ThinkTank Helipak. Love it. Lots of space, and so much lighter than the GoProfessional hardshell cases I have used for previous quad's. Very well built.

Reactions: cmyk22
I like the look of ThinkTank helipak but it seems like its out of stock...also I think a bit out of budget. Any alternatives? Just looking for something that will protect the phantom and can hold a laptop (12")

Nice backpack!

I've enjoyed GPC cases very much. Two hard cases and my trusty backpack, slightly modified for the P3 landing gear.
image.jpg

I'm using the Kata 3N1-35 PL which is 99% identical to the dji soft back pack. The dji back pack is by Manfrotto and Manfrotto merged with Kata the only difference I can see is on the inside.

You can buy the Manfrotto version for £199 but I only paid £59 for the Kata.......... I can live without the inserts for a £260 saving.....;)

I'm heading on a 4 day backpacking trip and need a good lightweight pack. Any ideas?
From what I have read the P2 cases will for P3 with a little modification for the wider landing gear. Is that correct?

Thanks Guys

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31