What are you flying?

What do you own and have flown within the past 6 months?

• Phantom4 Pro V1 or V2

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Phantom 4 Advance

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Phantom 4 (older version)

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Phantom 3 Pro

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Phantom 3 Advanced

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Phantom 3 Standard

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • Phantom 3 SE

Votes: 1 2.0%

• Total voters
P3S is a fabulous drone for what they can be bought for (even in the UK)

I got a P3S practically free when someone ebayed a kit that included 5 batteries (I used my P3A at that time) and I always thought that it flew well, never any issues at all. I used it as a 'mule' for teaching kids/friends and also when testing Litchi flights before committing to my main drones.

I now have two P4Pro (mk1) and they are definitely a big step up in terms of photo quality and are noticeably more 'solid' in the air, plus a useful upgrade on flight time. P4Pro are rock solid drones for me (but I ALWAYS check that the battery is in place properly)

In the distant past, I flew a P3P, then a P4P+, and finally a P4P. Then, as my application is photography, I found a Mavic AIR would cover most of my needs, pack easily in my camera bag, and attract less attention. Now I have a Mavic 2 Pro because of the quieter operation and the longer flight times. It's camera, for most, is just as capable as the cameras I had on my P4P. BTW, one issue with my earlier P4P's was the lack of collision avoidance and autonomous flight modes which can be very helpful. The Mavic 2 Pro also packed easily into my camera bag.

I’ve had 2 standards, now have the advanced.
Just bought a spark for a bit “play” and easier to carry around.

I'm flying the P4P V1.
By far, the best of the Phantoms I've flown over the last 5 years.
Very solid and dependable aircraft matched with a great camera capable of nailing those nice shots you want.

I'm very happy with my Phantom. :)

Done of the above...yet. I'm a total newbie and figured it was a foregone conclusion that I would be crashing and burning multiple times until I learned how to fly so went with very inexpensive drones to start. I'll make my way up to a Phantom someday.

Reactions: garbear
With only 2 pilots so far flying the P4A, should I be nervous? Is there something that I missed?

Nothing to be nervous about. It's just a P4P without the side sensors. Perfectly good drone and excellent camera.

It has "Sony guts." (DJI guts but the quote was from Dont Mess With The Zohan)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl