What are these things that are getting repaired on my P3 Pro?

Reaction score
What is a "
Gimbal Control Component (Adv)"?
DJI is doing a repair on my Pro 3 and this item will cost $309 US - What is this ? Thanks guys !

And while we are on the subject how about a "
Phantom 3 adv/pro bottom cover modules "? for $27 and a "
Phantom3 top shell V3 " for $17 ?

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately it sounds like you had a crash. :(
I am not sure of the specific gimbal part but gimbals are expensive so the price you listed doesn't sound to high. The other parts you listed sound like the top & bottom shells, it sounds like they are swapping the internals to a new shell and repairing the broken gimbal.

Hope you get back in the air soon! ;)

Reactions: Reed L and dirkclod
Not cool, I bumped my Phantom and it cost me two Props. I bumped my new Ford Escape and it cost me $4,000. Hmmm I think I'll stick to flying. It's a lot cheaper. Plastic in the Phantom seems to be tougher than the plastic in my Ford.... Wonder if I could fit an ESC behind the head lights?

Welcome to the forums. Unfortunately it sounds like you had a crash. :(
I am not sure of the specific gimbal part but gimbals are expensive so the price you listed doesn't sound to high. The other parts you listed sound like the top & bottom shells, it sounds like they are swapping the internals to a new shell and repairing the broken gimbal.

Hope you get back in the air soon! ;)
Thank you Luv yTJ - it was a crash and I m really impressed with DJI service ! It looks like I will get my bird back in 3 weeks in total ! I appreciate your reply ! And RoyVA !

Reactions: mmee1992

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl